ARCHIVE

11. August 2011

Fishnet hose is a girl's best friend


Hey everybody!
I promised you alot of new pics so here are the first ones :)

The first photos were made at a really old building which seemed
to be out of service for really long now.

The second part of the photos was made at a really
old gas station (or what's left of it ;) )

When my photographer told me that i have to wear something wild and
sexy i immediately thought of my fishnet hose! I LOVE it but never
had the opportunity to wear it. And it looks
A M A Z I N G on the pics!
Enjoy the pics! xo


(click to see them in full size)









1 Kommentar:

  1. Du hast einen schicken Blog und das ist ja mal eine Reihe wundervoller Bilder!! Gefallen mir alle sehr!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3