ARCHIVE

3. September 2011

Another day of sunshine



While i was downtown today to manage some things
it was incredibly hot! It finally felt like summer!

I couldn't enjoy this year's summer so much...most of the time
it was really cold! I was looking so much forward to it and now
it's almost over :(

So I thought - even 'though i had little time, i should enjoy the last
few warm days...so i get myself a pistaccio-flavored ice cream (my
favourite taste) and sat down next to a fountain on our town centre...

Oh, and of course i had to check out this new shoe boutique and got these
amazing camel-colored shoes with rivets for only €5 (!!!)
I HAD to grab them!



What do you think of them?
Hope you all had/have a beautiful summer!

xo Ola

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for the feedback <3