ARCHIVE

13. September 2011

Summer Breeze








In almost every magazine i read that wearing stockings
with heels is IN again and I am so happy 'cause i
ADORE this look!
I basically think that it looks super-cute!

And with my super-cute stockings i had to pair of course
a cute dress - a flower printed dress that I got on this year's sale at H&M!
I love the moments when it gets windy and my dress
flies up like Marylin Monroe's dress :)

Dress - H&M
Belt - Ann Christine
Stockings - H&M
High Heels - noname boutique


I think the look has a bit of a 60s flair, that's why I added
this 60s-style photo effect...or what do you think?

Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty dress and I love the socks with the heels! Chic and whimsical at the same time! Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely dress :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love these photos! you look lovely! i am now following and would love if you followed back :)))

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3