ARCHIVE

1. Oktober 2011

Hysteria










Hey-ho!

I'm usually not often in the lingerie section when i go shopping but then
i found this brown body -which i wear as a top - and I fell in love with it straight away. I paired it
with pantsand saw that it looks good when paired with pants or a skirt.

The brown hat was also a spontanic shop! For some reason it was 75% off...
The fabric is a very soft velvet which actually looks like leather...love all
this country/indian stuff :)

Skirt - H&M
Body - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Hat - Pimpkie


xo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely outfit! I esp love those sandals!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous photos!! LOVE the hat! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog a while back! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3