ARCHIVE

18. November 2011

K.I.D.S.







VOTE FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

It's  "Week of Giving" on chictopia and i decided to participate in this contest!
Chictopia will donate money to a organisation chosen by the owner of the winner outfit!
The organization I want the money to be donated is the Tibetan Healing Fund.

It helps woman and children in rural villages to receive medical healthcare. 
Further, it educates the woman living there on prenatal care. 
To learn more about the organisation, please click on:

Since the organisation is about birth & children, i decided to make
my outfit really bright & colorful...which reminds me of my childhood!
Please help the children there to have a beautiful & easy childhood as well!

I transformed my flower-printed jumpsuit into a top by wearing a skirt over it.
Beneath it i wear a lace top.


HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Please vote for this outfit on chictopia by adding it to your favorites:


Every vote is appreciated!!

xoxo Ola

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for the feedback <3