ARCHIVE

22. November 2011

Since I Don't Have You







Hello everybody!

This beautiful fall pics were taken on a spontaneous walk with my mum!
I love fall, i love the leaves and i love the yellow-orange sun light!

Unfortunately i didn't take so many pics of the fall this years
which was quite warm & dry...

I got this cardigan at H&M! It was on sale and i needed
something new in my wardrobe so i bought it!
Beneath it I'm wearing a white blouse so it looks more formal.
My hat makes this look complete!

How do you like it?

- xo Ola - 

Kommentare:

  1. aw, those are really nice photos! I like your cap! :)
    Also red lips look really good on you! ;)

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That hat is super adorable on you and I love the camel/caramel tones your wearing! Perfect for that background!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! we also LOVEEEE fall !!! you really look amaizing in your pictures ! =D xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3