ARCHIVE

23. Dezember 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You








Christmas time...isn't it beautiful?

Yesterday  I finally found some time to go to the christmas market in our town
with my sister (which ends tomorrow!)
Everything looks so beautiful with the chains of lights!!

Our market is quite small, so there wasn't anything special to see... later
my sister and I enyoed some warm (and SWEET) crepes!


My Outfit: 

Since it's really cold and slippery outside, I have no choice that wearing a thick coat 
and warm boots. To add some color, I was wearing the red hat which I got 
from my aunt (who lives in Poland, like the rest of my family which is sad
because we never have these big family meetings on christmas...)

I found this bag in my mum's wardrobe and thought that it would match too!
Love its golden details, it makes the bag look so fancy and 
perfectly fits all the lights and christmas items :)


Last but not least I wish all of you and your families and friends
a beautiful christmas eve and restful holidays!
Talk to you soon again!!

-xoxo Ola


Kommentare:

  1. Lovely night shots! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du hast einen wirklich hübschen Blog und wir freuen uns auf mehr Posts von dir! :) :*

    Liebste Grüße,
    Anni und Lara

    von annilara.blogspot.com "HALF A DREAM AWAY" ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3