ARCHIVE

26. Januar 2012

I'd Love To Change The World






Hello everyone!

These are the first pics taken with my new cam (with me in it)! I love love love it so much!
I also want to thank my sister Magda (@Magdabuzz) for taking pics of me whenever
I ask her...thank you!

I am so tired of this  cold wheather! Honestly, it's winter and we only had snow for one day..
Plus, i must say that i don't like winter clothing so much.. i'm more a fan of shorts, tight tops & 
lighweight skirts! That's why i layered this cute sweater with my summer dress. The flower print
makes me slowly get in a spring mood :)

As already mentioned, I updated my blog a little...my post titles are mostly song titles so how do 
you like the idea of playing the song i got the title from on my hypster player below
(changes everytime i update my blog) ? 

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Amazing outfits and great blog! Love it! Great work!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is such a cute outfit! Love the sweater!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3