ARCHIVE

16. Februar 2012

Rhmnls - Part IV



The last part of the pics with Rhmnls!
We were walking around the neighborhood and taking pics at interestening locations...
but unfortunately it was freakin cold & it turned dark really fast so we couldn't shoot that long.

So here are the final results. I was wearing a cute lace dress, paired with some
beautiful amuletts. But this time, I added my leather jacket to let the outfit look 
more edgy :) Hope you like it!

Have a nice day! I have only 1 day of school & then finally a break of 1 week!


- xoxo Ola

PS: I'm only smoking for the pics ;)


Kommentare:

  1. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! :)
    I love this post :)

    xx
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. we just styled a similar look on our blog! we paired a short, girly dress w/a lil leather jacket. such a great look.

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)