ARCHIVE

18. Februar 2012

Photograph


 Hey folks!

I'm leaving the country for a week and that means, i won't be able to post...

Unfortunately i have no fashion posts prepared for today, so i thought i just post some of my 
photography. I always say this blog is also about photography but somehow i have only posted
modeling photos so far :)
(in some way you can count my fashion posts as 'my photography' - my sister helps me but
i always decide how we're gonna take the pics & later i edit them personally)

All the pics were shot in the last 2 months, since i got my reflex cam. Reflex cams are great!
They make every simple thing look so interestening!

So as i said, i'm leaving for a week. My family and I are going to visit some of our family in Poland.
I'm kinda excited for everything - the roadtrip, the country, the food, the shopping :)
Hopefully i'm going to have some time to shoot some pics for this blog there!


So goodbye for now! If you have any questions, request for any kind of tutorials or you just wanna
talk - don't hesitate & contact me via TWITTER


- xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. awesome pictures :D
    follow my blog and i will follow you too!
    Decimal Shoes blog
    Decimal Shoes Web

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful post and absolutely lovely photos :)

    LAST HOURS TO TAKE PART TO MY GIVEAWAY, IT'S EASY AND QUICK! DO YOU WANNA TAKE THE CHANCE? :)

    XX
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. danke für deinen kommentar! der hintergrund ist einfache pappe :-)
    liebe grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so gorgeous :) love the photos
    <3 Chloe

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3