ARCHIVE

13. Februar 2012

Rhmnls - Part III


Some more pics from the shoot with Rhmnls!
We made so many gorgeous pics on that couch and i really couldn't decide
which ones i want to edit & publish! So here is my TOP 10 :)

I also really felt in love with the tunic! Loving the light creme color!

Hope you like the pics! I would be really happy if you'd stop by
on my twitter page or my chictopia blog! And for those who comment
and vote for my pics - THANK YOU, YOU ARE GREAT!

Click here for more pics from the shoot:


-xoxo Ola

1 Kommentar:

  1. Gosh! Your so pretty darling.I adore your blog.amazing style!! I'm your newest readers now and looking forward to your future post.
    Hope u can check out my blog too and share the love,

    Mitch,xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3