ARCHIVE

17. März 2012

Free Bird


I didn't know what to wear today so I thought, I'll go for green because today is St.Patrick's Day!
We don't celebrate it in Germany and in general I think it's sad that we don't have so many 
holidays with a special "dress code" like for example St: Patricks day or the 4th of July..

Anyway, i love lace (don't want to know how often i've mentioned it already) so i was really
happy when my mum showed me that vest that she'd bought years ago!
Also it's getting warmer in Germany which is soooo freakin cool because finally i can wear
shorts (i'm a huge fan of shorts) with knee socks (i'm also a fan of that =) )

And the pumps are my new babies which you're going to see quite often on my because
they're so universal which is cool because you can wear them with a party dress as well
as with an everyday outfit!

So, enough of telling you what i am a fan of! I don't want to distract you from celebrating
ST.Patrick's day & i wish you a great rest of the day =)

-xoxo Ola



Kommentare:

  1. Nice crochet vest!
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The closeup of your face is a great shot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the lace vest is definitely super pretty, just like you :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3