ARCHIVE

25. März 2012

Rock'n'roll Highschool

Shirt / bag - Ann Christine; suede shoes / shades - H&M; pants - market

Part II of the pics I took at school with my friend Vanessa!
I must admit, she's a real talent - the pics turned out great, or what do you think??

Now to my outfit (haven't mentioned it so far) - i bought this Miami printed college-style shirt like a 
weekago. I scored it at Ann Christine & immediately bought it because this color is just awesome!
The pants are high-waisted, actually, but i will tell you more about them in a future post.
The suede shoes were also a spontanic buy since i needed some flat shoes =)
They're from H&M and i just love everything about them - love that they're suede, they're comfy 
and they're so chic!! They look a bit like men's shoes but that's what makes them so special!
The backpack is also from Ann Christine & it adds something to every simple school outfit.

Have a great & sunny sunday,





-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, I love your photos! Your blog is very good!
    Look at my blog too<3

    http://my-inspiration-my-life.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOVE your top! The color omg! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3