ARCHIVE

22. März 2012

Take On Me


Hello everybody!

Hope you're doing well & enjoying spring so far =)

Recently a friend surprised me by telling me that she's interested in photography and if I wanted
to do a little photo shoot with her. So we met at our school this past sunday & took some pics!
I was really surprised how many cool spots there are on our school yard :)

These are the first pics, part II will be published soon...we had so many great pics that i really
couldn't choose only a few :) Which pic(s) do you prefer so far?

Have a great rest of the week, weekend's coming soon =)

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. great photos those are ♥

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Like your shoes<3:) Nice blog u have:)<3

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. aww your like a sunshine! so nice!!!

    Hey it would be a honor if you follow me back!

    http://thesimplegirlonthefashiontrack.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. bonjour,
    i have just discovered your blog and i'm glad to comment here. You have stunning face, dear. I love ur outfit, too. Great blog ever!! REALLY! Mind to follow each other? I make sure followed you back!

    KISSES,
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hey amazing blog...love it and really gorgeous photos..ur style is great
    btw mabbe we can follow each other?i hope u like to do it

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Cool outfit and pictures.
    Like your style and your blog.

    I'm following you now.
    Hope you follow me back.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. AMAZING pictures <3
    I'm so in love with your blog
    +1 new Follower ;)

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. your pictures are stunning! You look great in all of them :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3