ARCHIVE

10. März 2012

V-Couture II


Hello everyone!

So here are some more pics from my photo shoots, this time from the shoot with V-COUTURE!

I was already working with Verena from V-Couture (click here to see the pics), but this time with
another team: the photographer Frantisek Markacz who is just awesome & the great hair &
make-up artist Simon from Sinox Design!
Again, the shoot was fun fun fun & these are only a few from the gorgeous pics we took that day.

We were 4 models so the shoot was pretty long and shoes, clothes and accessoires were lying
all around the studio floor :)

I'm really proud to say that Verena chose me to wear the newest piece from 
her collection (the creme colored one)!


So that should be all for today, apart from...

THANKS FOR 50 FOLLOWERS!

I know it's not that much but every single follower means so much to me!
I guess I will do a give-away when we reach 100... so keep on sharing this blog =)

-xoxo Ola



Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous pics!!! You look incredible! Love that black dress on you! and your make-up is amazing!!! And congreats to your 50 followers. you deserve them:)

    Kisses, Lucy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow super gorgeous photo shots dear! you look beautiful and professional! :D

    xoxo
    Ninda
    ninnda.tumblr.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. gorgeous photographs, really love the corsets

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. well aren't you an absolute stunner??? :) you're such a beautiful model hon. the corsets are so gorgeous on you!

    thankyou for the sweet comment on my blog btw, following you back now :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Amazing shoot sweetie u look so elegant congrats for your shoot and the 50 followers u have a new follower over here hope u follow me back kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I did wrote u through my mobile dear probably did not work but I'm following you know that I'm behind the computer kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hey cooles Blog, sehr schöne Fotos von dir!! Super wandelbar!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3