ARCHIVE

13. April 2012

Dimming Of The Day


Here they are finally - the pics from a recent shoot!
I already got really nice feedback from you for one of the outfit on Lookbook and especially on Chictopia
so i couldn't wait to share the rest of the pics with you!!

The shoot seemed to be perfect - i had two really nice outfits, amazing make-up, the slightly dimming
sun light and a really great photographer who was shooting the pics, BUT: the weather looked nice but
for some reason the temperatures were really low that day so we had to stop sooner because my hands
and nose started to turn red :/ otherwise we would have took far more of these beautiful pics!!

uuhm, what can i tell you.. we were shooting at our palace garden. I already took some pics there
last summer... click here

Which of these pics is your favourite? =)

Oh and don't forget to vote & hype my outfits ;)



-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. I love your outfit, your makeup is really good! :)

    If you have time please check out my blog, I'm new, and if you want follow for follow just message me I would love that http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look stunning! The photo's look lovely:) Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You are so beautiful...i love your style.
    Nice blog..and following you...:)

    Mind to follow my blog? Thank you...^^

    Love
    chocoandpink.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You are realy wonderful ;) Your outfit is stunning :) I love your blog :)
    I'm following you :)xx
    Check my blog if you have time :)
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. aww you still got some wonderful shots although you were cold! you can't tell you were uncomfortable in the pics, like a true professional model :) my favourite is the second last picture :) your eye makeup is gorgeous in it!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You are so gorgeous and so many good shots here ! the 3rd and the 6th shot are my favourite!


    sophiemayanne xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me! Also for following me! Your blog is cool and your style is the same! I love the outfit and pics!
    I'm following you now as-well! If you want to check me in your followers list I'll be in the end because my profile picture doesn't appear!
    Come and check my cooking blog and if you like it follow me there 2, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same add!
    We can follow each-other on Bloglovin, Twitter, LookBook 2!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3