ARCHIVE

8. Mai 2012

Always Getting Over You

jacket - New Look; skirt/top - Ann Christine; necklace/boots - vintage

Here it is - this week's post =)

I wanted to show you my favourite lace jacket for such a long time already! I scored it in New Look and fell in love with 
it straight away because usually I never find anything in New Look that matches my style! I guess this jacket adds something more 
elegant to my wardrobe since everything else is either casual, fun or rock =)

The necklace is from a flea market in Poland, where i've been when visiting my relatives. 
You can see some pics from the trip HERE and HERE
I think, that although it's a scull, it's quite cute because of the little watch inside! I love these little unique things!

I guess that's all for now =) Btw thank you so much for the feedback for my last post! 
You really know how to surprise me & make me smile & every little comment means so much to me!

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. I love that jacket, I love your style, and I love your blog. I think we should follow each other - http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/.

    Much Love

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing pictures! You're so stunning! Love the burgundy and brown shades! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i seriously love your boots! oh my gosh! :)
    i love your style! =3
    would you like to follow each other pretty? :"3
    i hope we can be friends. :)


    raellarina.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. just found your blog,
    really love it.followed.
    mind to follow back my blog?thanks
    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great outfit , lovely
    xOxO

    reasphotoheaven.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love the lace cardigan you wore..
    I'm liking lace outfit nowadays as it is now trending...

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. GREAT
    love you from head to toe...
    i'm following ;)

    secondvogue

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great outit!! Love the jacket and love the necklace, is awesome! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love your cardigan!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a pretty lace jacket! Great outfit. Your blog and style are so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. lovely blazer, so classy!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3