ARCHIVE

2. Juni 2012

Laid

blouse - Primark; G&R shirt/shoes - H&M; belt - Pimpkie

Hey guys!!

How are you? I'm currently still in Poland but i got to post some new pics anyway!

First we visited our relatives who live in the mountains.. the landscapes were just BEAUTIFUL, we saw a lot of 
animals & had a lot of fun! Luckily, the weather was great too so i could take a lot of nice pics which i will post soon!  
So stay tuned for a couple of posts with my impressions =)

Now to my outfit: this was quite a spontanic outfit... since we went out for a walk in the mountains, i chose to wear flat 
shoes and long pants because i was afraid of the insects hiding in the grass :D
The blouse is from Primark. i bought it on my last visit in England a couple of years ago! i love to pair it with
basically EVERYTHING cause it gives every outfit this 'country' look! (more posts coming soon!)


I hope you liked this post & didn't forget me ;) I know this blog became a little bit quiet and i'm sorry for that.

Have a nice weekend,

-xoxo Ola



Kommentare:

  1. love this, and how you've styled our tee;)

    Soph xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. adore your style!this outfit is really amazing!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hi sweetheart! i found you from your lookbook profile and i really love all your looks! you are so gorgeous and you really carry off all the styles so well :) how about following each other on google friend connect? do let me know xx

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your checkered t-shirt paired with the cut up t-shirt, very rock chick!

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love that u have completely different looks every time!Such a cool work!
    Kisses,anamocca.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. these pics are just perfect! i really like them!
    please stop by my blog sometime? xxxxxx
    http://doublelll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3