ARCHIVE

26. Juni 2012

Rite Of Spring

dress - 3suisses; hat/belt - Pimpkie; loafers - H&M
Rite Of Spring - Angels & Airwaves

I wanted to do a post with this dress for such a long time now!! It's definitely one of my favourite dresses!
I love everything that is a little bit retro or vintage & i think, the flower print is perfect!
I really love the soft fabric of the dress! It's also very light weight which makes it even more feminine!

I styled it with brown accessoires - loafers, belt & hat! Some rings & red lipstick - the retro look
is done!

Commenting Your Comments
It always makes me so happy to read all your sweet comment that i decided to take some time and collect your sweetest
comments, comment them & respond to them! =) Check out HERE if maybe one of your comments is amongst them!

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Really great photos! Red lipstick looks so good on you! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey!
    i am loving your hat and the whole vintage feel to your look!
    You always wear patterns so well, thats something i have to learn ;))

    to answer your question - well i don't know, i am not a fan of google friends connecter, i never promote it and I barely write comments, but i see many people who promote their own blog in the comments to get followers!
    I have heard its also possible to buy fans/followers - at least on facebook ^^
    I have been contaced by several companies who must think my content is good enough, so i don't really care - of course a bigger number looks better but i am not going to force anything :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a super vintage and lovely photos!
    I am always in love with vintage and you win the style!
    Pretty :)

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the vintage look of this dress and the backdrop! my favourite part is the way you did your braid :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i like your style! love your dress and shoes! lovely look <3 ;)

    following your blog now :D xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. great photos :D
    i love the outfit and you look so pretty too
    btw can we follow each other? http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/
    i promise i'll follow you back
    thanks before
    glad for visit here

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous photos! LOVE the vintage looking dress and the brown accents!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3