ARCHIVE

18. Juni 2012

She's A Fool

top - forever21; shorts - DIY; boots - New Yorker; lace vest - vintage
She's A Fool - Rooney

New fashion post for you ! This outfit was ispired...by summer itself =)
Since the weather is getting hotter and hotter, there is no way to leave the house without wearing shorts & cropped tops!
I found this cute top with the lovely flower print on forever21.com when i was searching for a prom dress! I knew
that I need it so i ordered it without thinking (which is quite new for me..according to my last post..haha!)
If you like it, you can order it here. Since it's from their spring collection, i'd hurry up because otherwise
your size will be sold out! =)

This was meant to be an everyday outfit for some outdoor activities or hanging out with friends. But since it might
expose too much of your body, i threw my favourite lace vest over it!  

Have a nice day,

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. hello, model! :) love the summery vibe of this outfit, makes me miss summer haha. the lace vest is gorgeous!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the indie/hipster feel of the look, and I adore those shorts! You're beautiful!

    Xoxo
    Beautybarbie16

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Absolutely gorgeous photos! And cool blog, too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I adore this outfit and your photography style is soo awesome! Thank you so much for being an awesome part of the StyleSaint community.

    Xo/Allison

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Really love your outfit!

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I just followed your blog. I think you're awesome.

    http://heydeceree.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. omg, i really love your outfit <3 You are so stunning, i love all the photos :)
    Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You are gorgeous, I love this outfit! Gorgeous shorts, I am desperate to find a nice pair of shorts but alas no luck so far haha:)

    xo

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3