ARCHIVE

17. Juni 2012

The Summer


The Summer - Coconut Records

Hey guys!

I thought i'll do a little inspiration-post! Since a lot of stores have their midseason-sales right now, i'm getting myself
a lot of new stuff! (started with the shopping tour with my mum this week)
Usually, i don't buy a lot. And usually i don't buy more than two items at the same time =) I rarely fall in love with
an item straight away. I usually think twice before i buy something and when i go back to the store a second time, the 
thing i wanted is either sold out or they don't have my size or the color i wanted  :(
But i got used to it! ☺

So as i said, the pic above is my wish list and an ispiration at the same time! I'm craving for anything that's
turquoise/aquamarine, coral, red or yellow for this smmer! I especially fall for turquoise jewelry! Also I'm totally into 
bustiers, bralets, cropped tops & fringed tops. Shorts are of course a must-have too! I'm also lusting for a 
pleated skirt/dress  as well! When it comes to swimsuits, I'm more the monokini-type of girl (goes better 
with my body shape) so I hope I'll get one this year!
Hope this inspired some of you!

Here you can see some things i bought this week =) 


-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

Thanks for the feedback <3