ARCHIVE

8. Juli 2012

Are You Gonna Go My Way

 dress&shirt - Primark; heels - Ann Christine; belt - Pimpkie; bag/socks - unknown; rings - vintage/ebay
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz

I bought this flanel shirt years ago at Primark while i was on a trip to England. At that time everything i bought was oversized. 
Soon I recognized my fault.. BUT: because the shirt is oversized, i can easily wear it as a dress! It's still quite short though but i'm 
wearing a pair of short leggins beneath it.
That way you can wear super-short dresses and skirts but still feel comfortable. I really like wearing the ones i got at H&M..especially the lace detail:

Hope you have a great weekend,

-xoxo Ola






Kommentare:

  1. tolle FOTOS :)

    Besuch mich doch mal.. würde mich sehr freuen
    ...Bildhübsch

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW!! Love this look, but most of all I love your blog! The music that you put is beautiful! Congratulations!
    I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same!! I wait for you in my blog! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. süßes Kleid & den Ring von der linken Hand hätte ich auch gerne ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das sind wirklich klasse Aufnahmen, sehr schöne Bilder. Gefällt mir richtig gut - bitte mehr davon! :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Aaah Toller Blog Süße !
    Liebste Grüße , Nelly von BronZingEyes

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. looks amazing as a dress, and i also love your ankle boots :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Lovely outfit! :D
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is probably one of my fave outfits, simple but colourful.
    A few years back I was buying everything oversized too, but realised it probably wasn't the most flattering on my curves , lol xo

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3