ARCHIVE

24. Juli 2012

Indian Summer

dress - top10; sandals - Pimpkie
Indian Summer - Joe Walsh

Remember my post about tribal pieces and remember how i said how much I LOVE them?
Well, finally i found a dress with a tribal print! I was in town with a friend and we passed a boutique 
that we have never entered..luckily we did this time!
I chose the dress with the peach/earth tones and the turquoise accents! In my oppinion this is a great
color combo for summer!

Since this pleated dress is already an eye catcher, i decided to leave out any jewellry apart from the feather
earrings. I wanted to keep it very natural.

xo/Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous as always. :)
    The dress is so pretty, I love the colors.

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i also love tribal prints! the dress is perfect :)

    xo,
    a coy perspective

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow! you are stunning here!this dress is soooo amazing!
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.gr/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you look so gorgeous !! love the dress. mind to following each other?

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely dress - and you look gorgeous! I love your hair. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. das kleid ist toll - die muster gefallen mir sehr gut:)

    liebe grüße, josi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. das kleid ist wundervoll und die bilder sind auch ganz ganz toll=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Amazing outfits in this blog, following you now!
    I was wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    Also I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. So beautiful and lovely summer vibes !


    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love this dress!

    Welcome to StyleHills!

    - Lloyd

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3