ARCHIVE

14. Juli 2012

Space Oddity

dress - threadsence/chictopia; bag - new yorker; hat - H&M; bracelet - vintage
Space Oddity - Def Leppard (originally David Bowie)

In the pics above i'm wearing my new dress from Threadsence that i redeemed on CHICTOPIA!
I've been checking the rewards regularly but none of them really cought my eye! I mean there are a lot of pretty rewards but since you can only redeem one per month, you have to chose wisely!
Then i saw that dress! I needed to have it & fortunately you could redeem it even when you're
not from the US :)

I really love that it shows a lot of your back! And the colored stripes really shine on the black background!
Gives the whole dress a nice 80s electric vibe!
I styled it with black accessoires only so that dress is the only colored part!

-xoxo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Great look! I love your blog, now I am your newest follower!
    ChicToChic

    Marta

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry, I've just changed my URL! Here is the right one
    ChicToChic

    Marta

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Toller Blog :) dein stil ist toll, deswegen wollten wir fragen, ob du bei unserer blogvorstellung mitmachen willst.


    LG Vivien von get undressed

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow love the cut-outs in the dress! you look like a total model with your long legs! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Tolles, tolles outfit! Die tasche ist besonders super, aber auch das Threadsense Kleid steht dir ausgezeichnet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love your look!!

    Babi

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    www.voguebuster.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh god, love your dress & I'm also loving your blog. I had to follow you. Keep it up!


    http://who-the-fuck-is-chanel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3