ARCHIVE

23. August 2012

Somebody's Baby

zipper top - SheLikes; ring - H&M; shoes - Pimpkie; bag//jeans - unknown
Somebody's Baby - Phantom Planet

Hey guys!

This is an outfit i loved to wear during my stay at the seaside! I wanted to fill my wardrobe with some
cropped tops & luckily i found this cute zipper top from SheLikes on ebay! I love the print which you can't 
really define but the color combo is great! Also, the item arrived only a few days after my order!

I'm wearing it with a high-waist jeans which i rolled up to show more of my ankle boots (which are probably 
my favourite shoes!) I think it makes a cool eye-catcher!

If you like the pics i took on this gorgeous footbridge, click HERE to see my previous post with snapshots from my travel! :)

xo//Ola

PS: This is post #100! Whohoo!

Kommentare:

  1. sehr schönen Hintergrund, den du da hast :)
    Und das Outfit gefällt mir auch sehr gut, das Top sieht einfach super aus, besonders passend für den Sommer :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. GAHHHH that top is perfect!! I love the colors! Great pick.

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look so pretty, I like your outfit as well! :)

    I'm running a giveaway by the way, enter if you want to! :)
    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolles Outfit :) Sieht super aus

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this top!
    ineeczkaa.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. amazing top :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3