ARCHIVE

12. September 2012

Hey, Beautiful!

top - Forever21; shorts//sneakers - H&M; watch - unknown
Hey, Beautiful! - The Solids

Hey guys!

I really have to get rid of the summer posts that i haven't uploaded yet...haha!
Anyway, the days are getting shorter, the weather becomes more windy and rainy.. last opportunity to 
wear some summer outfits!

I like how the prints of my H&M shorts and my Forever21 top look almost the same from distance!
It's a really playful look, that's why decided to style it with some yellow accessoires to add some 
extra color - once again: my comfy sneakers plus my new watch! It's a real eye catcher & pimps up 
every simple outfit!

-xo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Hey!
    This is a very nice blog with wonderful pictures of you.
    I like it very well, do good work.
    I hope you'd like to meet a mutual Follow?
    Would be very happy!

    Greeting Basti

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3