ARCHIVE

18. September 2012

Snapshots from the beach - Part 2


Hey guys!!

Here's the promised part 2 of the snapshots from my travel!
I really took so many wonderful pics so i  really couldn't decide which one to upload!
Hope you're satisfied with my choice, some others may appear in some future photography posts!

Please answer the little poll on the rights side, if you're so kind :) thanks!!


 my sis and I having fun in the elevator
 beautiful view from our hotel room, 8th floor
 yummy snack on our sightseeing tour :)
 beautiful Gdanks/Danzig! amazing architecture!
 Darth Vader & Minnie Mouse
 taking a ride on a 'pirate ship'

funny house in Sopot
 promenade in Gdynia
 my dream car <3
 funny sea creatures


 baywatch ;)
 lovely fireworks on the last night of our stay
the beach + our hotel in the background

-xo Ola

Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love those pictures! They make me feel like I'm on vacation. :) Hope you had a great time.

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Awesome post, I loved the pics. About my pics thing at the blog a friend of mine did that so I have no idea :/

    You can follow Kiki's Book Of Dreams on Facebook 2(it would mean a lot to me) : http://www.facebook.com/KikisBookOfDreams

    Hope to hear again from you in my blog! :D

    Hope you're having a nice day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3