ARCHIVE

27. September 2012

Turn Yourself Away

dress/skirt - Threadsence/chictopia; tee//sneakers - H&M
Turn Yourself Away - Rooney

Hey guys!

I decided to try out a more sporty-comfy look and the tee plus the sneakers seemed to fit perfectly!
I'm wearing my striped Threadsence dress as a skirt! I love in how many ways you can wear a dress!
To see the complete dress (and it's great cutout on the back!) go here.

The pics were taken in our beach resort.. you know.. during my stay at the seaside!
I promise you, this was the last bunch of pics taken at the beach! That's typically me - taking so long to
upload anything :)

Anyway, i still have some a lot of pics from my professional photo shoots which i'd like to show you...
how about turning next week into a photo shoot week? where i uplaod pics from my shoots only? :)

-xo Ola


Don't forget to answer the poll ;)

Kommentare:

  1. die sieht richtig toll aus :)
    echt klasse ^_^
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you are so stylish :)
    I love your hair!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am so in love with your tee!!! awesome!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your outfit! The jersey rocks!!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. you look so cool!Amazing outfit!And you are such a pretty girl!Im following you for more posts!Hope you can follow me too <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3