ARCHIVE

9. November 2012

Overseas


This is another shoot I did this summer. The photographer told me he had this kimono & wanted to do
a editorial shoot & thought that i'd be the perfect model for this kind of shoot :3
Since we don't have any "asian" locations like a asian garden etc. nearby, we decided to shoot infront of
these oversea containers. Because of the fact that they come from every part of the world and because
of all these nice colors :)

Hope you like the pics!

Btw, since a lot of you ask questions in your comments, i decided to do a Q&A section on my blog
where i reply to your questions. In general, i will do some changes on the layout! Stay tuned!

-xo Ola


Kommentare:

  1. I really love those pics!!! Great photoshoot..you look fab:)


    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely!
    Thank you for stopping on my blog i really appreciate!
    And maybe we can follow each others, let me know if you want!
    Have a nice week end!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow tolle Kulisse und echt ausdrucksstarke Fotos zeigst du hier!

    xo, Nathalie

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3