ARCHIVE

26. November 2012

She's got a gun


Hey guys!!

As I mentioned in my last post, i had a fun weekend (or at least a fun saturday night) at a concert!
There was a festival for newcomer bands in our city, and one of my favourite local bands, WASTED,
were performing! I love their music style & how they dress up as 80s rockstars and you know how much
i love the 80s!! Here are some pics from that night. 
I shot them with my regular digital cam, the one i used for my first posts. Compared to my reflex cam the 
quality of the pics is really bad...haha! Some phones take better pics!


As I promised, here are some pics of my outfit:
A pair of fierce leopard printed pants from H&M, as well as the cool rock'n'roll belt. 
Again, lots of blacks of course, a studded DIY vest & cowboy booties.

 As for the make-up, i went for smokey eyes of course:

Hope your weekend was as much fun as mine! I promise you, the next post will contain better pics :)

xo/Ola





Kommentare:

  1. haha this seems like so much fun and i loooove your look and makeup!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you totally dressed the rocker chick part!! the leopard print pants look amazing on you and so does the smoky eye makeup :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You would totally look great on stage as well. Why don't you join the band?
    That post really makes me miss going to concerts...

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great pics! Love your fierce look! super chic!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Cool pics and your look rocks!!! Esp the leo pants <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awesome photos, looks like such a fun time!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such an intense November month! I like it! nice pictures!
    xoxox

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3