ARCHIVE

13. November 2012

Strike!

 pants//top - H&M; cardi//boots - unknown; bracelet - ebay

Hey guys!

So...recently my lovely sister turned sixteen! For her birthday party, she invited some friends to go bowling
with her and play some poole. I accompanied her as well! That day was so much fun!

My outfit would be simple & comfy - i purchased these gorgeous pants the same day at H&M and i
had to wear them! Just love the aztec print! My new "punk" tee for some color & a knitted cardi!
I rounded the look up with my booties & a spiked bracelet!

Here are some more pics from the party! Since it was the day before Halloween (sorry, again i'm late!!),
 spooky decoration was hanging all around the hall! Check it out:


Kommentare:

  1. I just love your style. Great pictures, looks like you had lots of fun. :)
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice pictures!
    I love the leggings :)
    LG
    Melanie,http://pursuitofhappiness-melanie.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du wunderhübsche, ich mag deinen Style! Die lässige Kombi ist dir sehr gelungen!

    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei,

    http://lepetitmacaronfashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. omg you look cool in these photos! amazing

    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Cute pictures :) you look so pretty :)

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Like your blog, your photo's great, Just laughing and having fun!
    The pants looking good!!

    Do you want to follow each other? So let me know, and I will follow you.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    Have a nice weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. very cute pics, and i love your pants :) what camera did you use for these, because my flash pics never turn out like this :D
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely post, and lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other in GFC and Bloglovin’?
    Let me know!
    xoxoxo

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3