ARCHIVE

24. Dezember 2012

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas to all of you, my dear readers and those who stumbled over my blog perchance :)
This is just a quick funny shot that i did this morning, at the moment i'm still sipping my morning coffee but when my mum comes
back from shopping, the big cooking begins :) Traditionally we would prepare 12 polish meals but since it's only four of us at
the table & i don't like half of the meals we're only gonna have 3-4!

Since i have a lot of international friends, i'd like to ask: how do you celebrate christmas? :)

Anyway, i hope you have a great time with your family and friends and beloved ones!
Oh, and you could make me a huuuge christmas gift by voting for my photo HERE <3

-xo/Ola

PS: have you seen my latest fashion post?

Blogvorstellungen: sobitethebullet // caro-daywithlove // awakethroughthelife


Kommentare:

  1. frohe Weihnachten ♥

    http://lara-ira.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. das Bild ist ja toll ^_^
    frohe weihnachten :)
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. toller blog, und endlich noch jemand, der auf englisch bloggt! dein blog gefällt mir echt gut :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3