ARCHIVE

3. Dezember 2012

The Power Of Love

faux leather pants - New Yorker; heels - AnnChristine; cape - 

Hey guys,

here's the promised fashion post! I'm totally loving the camel cape that i'm gonna share with my mum!
I'm usually wearing simple coats & leather jackets that's why it is good to have something more unique
in my wardrobe! I styled it with my faux leather jeggins & heels to make this look even more chic!
Also went for a different hairdo than usual but leaving out any kind of jewelry!

Btw check out my chictopia & lookbook profiles
and give me some votes & hypes please :)


Kommentare:

  1. Love this photos! You're beautiful and that cape is perfection on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful photos! I love this cape, it seems to me to be the perfect one :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Like the cape!
    <3
    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your camel cape! You are really stylish! <3
    xoxo

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow wow wow! I love your cape! And you're so so so beautiful, nice photos!
    Love, Leonie xx
    ___
    http:/pompouscrackpotnotions.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. very cool coat! I adore!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Absolutely beautiful coat! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Dein Stil ist wirklich toll!:) Richtig gut♥
    Hast du vllt. Lust an meiner Blogvorstellungsaktion teilzunehmen?:)
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. tolles outfit :)
    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3