ARCHIVE

21. Februar 2013

Spotlight on: RareLondon

Hey guys!

Today's post gonna be a little different! Today, i want to introduce my favourite online shop to you: Rare London!
It is located in London, obviously! I really can't remember, how i bumped into that store, i guess i was browsing stuff on polyvore and saw some of their clothes & thought they're really cool!
So i checked their website, fell in love with their collections & recently received my second order :)

Their style is mostly chic & elegant but they also feature a lot of trending styles like peplum, cross or flower prints.
What really caught my eye on this shop are the shirts & dresses (especially the dresses) with these great cut outs on the back or on the front or the ones with only one sleeve. This is the only shop i know that has such a huge variety of different cut outs, different styles & tiny prices! Their collections are really affortable but the best thing is that they permanently have a huge amount of clothes on sale! Who would say "no"? :)
I like that they also have a lot of unique stuff! My favourites are of course the fringed tops & dresses! Just can't get enough of them & the cream dress is already miiine :3
Last but not least, here are some of my favourites from their new arrivals.. i guess, tribal prints are back! yay!
I really recommend this shop! Check it out: RareLondon
Me wearing RareLondon: Gypsy

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers

    Visit my page :: http://ruiculnogar.insanejournal.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely post
    xox

    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hallo,

    hab dich für den Best Blog Award nominiert. Schau doch mal vorbei :)

    xx
    Anna
    http://annas-eigene-welt.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3