ARCHIVE

18. März 2013

Brown Eyes

 clothing - gifted, thrifted or unknown
(click & listen)

Hey guys!

This is my interpretation of a lazy-sunday-outfit - leggins, hello kitty socks & a big mug of coffee! Although it's more of a lazy-saturday 
outfit because last sunday was everything else apart from lazy!
Since i own a good camera & since i wanted to shoot a model for a long time, i decided to help my model friend Yasmin to build up 
her portfolio! I realized that there are so many different and cool spots in my neighborhood, so she came over to me & we shooted! 
the weather was quite tricky but we catched at least some sunshine before it started to get cold and nasty!

I hope i edit soem of the pics soon & post them to my blog. Untill then, you can follow my facebook page for faster updates!
This week is going to be really busy for me because apart from my regular side job, i'm gonna work at trade show as well! 6 days of work..ugh!
gonna rock the dip dye/obre look this spring for sure!

Kommentare:

  1. Hello Kitty Söckchen :D
    Den Cardigan find ich toll :)
    Du Hübsche! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Einen blicken über den Tellerrand, die Andere verlockend über die heiße Schokotasse.
    Tolle Bilder 4 und 5.
    Entspannte Woche.

    J.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your friend Yasmin is really pretty - you got some really professional shots. I love the dip dye cardi - and hello kitty socks = cool.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You are super cute !
    Love the HK socks ^^


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love your printed leggings !
    Look super cute !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lovely leggings <3
    and i've got the same cup:3

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. echt gute bilder und schoenes outfit! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. die weste sieht toll aus!

    xoxo milla
    http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3