ARCHIVE

17. April 2013

1979

 shades - Giant Vintage; fringed shorts - RareLondon; boots - Pera; hat // top // bag - thrifted

Hey guys!

How was your week so far? My semester started this week, it was really nice to see all my friends again and finally have "something to do" haha! But what's even better: seems like spring started as well! The last couple of days were so hot that i couldn't resist throwing on my favourite fringed shorts from Rare London!
All in all, this is my Coachella inspired outfit! Some of you may know coachella, it's a music festival that takes place in California and the first weekend of it is over! Maybe some of you even attended it :)
You see a lot of boho looks on the festival and i'm obsessed with any kind of boho inspired pieces & especially fringes anyway! Love the 70s vibe the outfit has! I rounded the outfit up with my Stevie Nicks inspired hat ;)
I wished i could attend Coachella or at least another local music festival in the future! The good thing is that i even attend a concert today! Me and a friend going to see the british band Scanners in Munich tonight! I became fan of that band when they were opening for my favourite band Rooney a couple of years ago! Follow my instagram for updates ;)

INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Bilder :)
    Ich mag das 3. Bild total gerne.
    Und die Shorts ist ja mal richtig cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. 1979 - epic year for music, and you look just stunning. love the fringed shorts!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like your blog and your style alot ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Deine Shorts sind der Wahnsinn *_* Hammer mega cool! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Totally love those photos! And such a great boho outfit! Those shorts look awesome!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You would fit right in at Coachella! Have fun at Scanners.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. great outfit. perfect for summer and festivals!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. super schönes oufit und das licht sieht toll aus.

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)