ARCHIVE

1. April 2013

March round-up


March has been a quite busy month for me! i still have my semester break from university, i took the time to work a little 
bit more than usual, prepare for my upcoming tests & do some modeling stuff! Spring still lets us wait with the warm weather 
in Germany but i'm already crazy about summer shorts :)

This months i finally had some appointments with a agent from a local agency, some photo shoots.. all in all 
i got to travel to Nuremberg a lot :)
 This month i wasn't only standing infront of the camera but also behind the cam! Some snapshots during my 
walks, as well as a photo shoot with my model friend Yasmin! Hope to edit & publish some of the pics soon!
 Apart from my regular job, i worked at a exhibition for a couple of days with my friend Jessi! My job consisted 
of serving drinks & food, in return of that i got free coffee & delicious cupcakes <3 Seriously,we had so much fun!
 This month's outfits:   WILD ONE    //    BROWN EYES   //   THIS IS WHAT MAKES US GIRLS
Last but not least, i took part in a beauty contest 2 days ago! the competition was about becoming Miss of the 
city of Bamberg! I didn't win but honestly, i took it easy! It was a great experience anyway & we had so much fun! 
Maybe i'll participate in another contest again :)

Follow me here for faster updates:
FACEBOOK   //    INSTAGRAM   //   TWITTER   //   BLOGLOVIN'

1 Kommentar:

  1. sehr schöner blog :) würde mich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust :)

    http://celinepanimiaa.blogspot.de/ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3