ARCHIVE

3. April 2013

Ricky

 jumper - Sugarlips; pants - H&M; boots // bag - unknown
(click&play)

Hey guys!

Today i want to show you an outfit that i shooted some time ago! Back then it was even colder than now! It's still very cold in Germany 
which makes it very hard to me to dress, especially since i have so many (unworn) pieces for spring & summer! This outfit is 
for the milder days since the jumper from Sugarlips is cropped & shows a lot of your tummy & back! I paired it with my red H&M 
pants to add some color! I own a lot of these H&M pants with the zipper at the back, in different  prints and colors! Actually i decided 
to not buy any more of these pants but since red is my favourite color, i couldn't resist :D What do you think, should i cut them 
off & wear them as shorts or keep them long? :)
 so glad we shooted at this gate because they tore it down the day after!! i was driving by it so often & always planned to
 shoot in front of these white bricks! so glad i did!
i also think that this outfit is a great proof that you can wear camel & black together! i always avoided pairing blacks with brown tones!

Btw thanks for 150 followers :3 but unfortunately GFC is shutting down, so please follow
my blog via bloglovin or any of these other sites:

BLOGLOVIN   //   FACEBOOK   //   INSTAGRAM   //   TWITTER

Kommentare:

  1. Perfect outfit
    I really like the top !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Perfect look! I love the pants! :)

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)