ARCHIVE

7. Mai 2013

April round-up

 Today i don't have so much to tell! Some of your probably noticed the lack my posts on instagram! This month my second semester started & i am so busy studying from the beginning on! Also spring has finally arrived & luckily my allergy lasted for only 1 week..yay!
 This month i visited a friend in Regensburg & we made a trip to Munich to see the band Scanners live.. it's been my third time!
 Also during my stay in Regensburg i had an amazing photo shoot with Gina from Dreamily Moments as well as some other shoots! Posts coming soon!!
 This months outfits:    LANDSLIDE  //  MEXICO
 1979   //   SHEENA IS A PUNK ROCKER
Follow me on:

FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  BLOGLOVIN  //  TWITTER 

Kommentare:

  1. perfect selection of insta pics :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice photos. MY fav is the food haha :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You're gorgeous! I love the hat :)

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3