ARCHIVE

13. Mai 2013

Love Is Symmetry

coral shirt - RareLondon; faux leather pants - New Yorker; wedges - H&M
Love Is Symmetry - Scanners

 Hey guys!

Today I want to show you the pics from my shoot with Gina from Dreamily Moments! <3
Some time ago i asked/offered a photo shoot to photography bloggers from my region, since i'm following a lot of (german) 
photography blogs & i really love the photography style! Lovely Gina replied to my offer so we  arranged a photo shoot while i was 
in Regenburg for my Scanners concert a couple of weeks ago.
Today i'm showing you the first part. We shot the pics on a parking lot on the top of the mall!
I knew Gina's photography but i'm even more impressed by the pics! Thanks again :)
Styling be me. Shirt from Rare London.. loveee it! Perfect cut out at the back & on the front 
(but you have to leave out the bra!) Corals seem to be really trendy this season!


Follow me on:

FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  BLOGLOVIN  //  TWITTER

Kommentare:

  1. WOW amazing shooting :)
    you look so great



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wie schön du immer aussiehst :)
    Das Shirt finde ich echt richtig geil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die Bluse ist der hammer ... so eine wunderschöne Farbe <3 wie immer sehr tolle Fotos.

    Liebste Grüße
    Ivy & Jess
    http://cinderellaundsnowwhite.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Huhu!
    Wunderschöne Bilder und tolle Bluse!
    Steht dir super gut.
    Lg

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great!Impressed with the jacket, very soft leather. So I cannot describe how comfortable it is to wear. I have been in love with mens leather jackets offered by cwmalls.com, really catch eyes.

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)