ARCHIVE

21. Juli 2013

Summer Denim

Hey guys!
 Today i have an inspirational post for you..and it's aaaall about shorts! Dyed, studded, ripped, printed.. all of them! Here are some pics of shorts i found on fashion sites, instagram etc.. enjoy!
Last but not least, here's my collection of shorts: i purchased the black shorts at Primark a couple of weeks ago, the fringed ones in the middle are from RareLondon. The studded ones are DIYs.. and of course i couldn't miss a pair of leather shorts!
And if you're still searching for the perfect pair of summer shorts, check out Persunmall! They are an online shop i recently discovered, offering lots of amazing clothes! Here are my favourites from their shorts section:
Shop them here:  1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6


Now it's up to you! 
Post a link to a blogpost of you wearing your favourite shorts! 
Or any other post about short! Excited to see it!!

FACEBOOK //  INSTAGRAM  //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN

Kommentare:

  1. I WANT THEM ALL ! :D
    But i dont like to wear shorts, bcs I have cellulite and all that SH$T! :D

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I do love these shorts, too! I already made two pair of shorts, but I have no post about them. Nevertheless I've already posted an article about shorts on my blog, I hope, you like that one, too it is very old :)
    xoxo Aga
    http://fantastique-a.blogspot.de/2012/05/splendid-shorts.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Da will man irgendwie am liebsten direkt Shorts kaufen gehen! xD



    Tessi's wonderful world

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sehr schöner inspirirender post :9

    Lg joana

    http://miss-joana-blue.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh ich liebe sie alle, shorts könnte ich einfach immer tragen :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3