ARCHIVE

6. Juli 2013

When

sunnies - GiantVintage; shorts // top - H&M; vest // necklace - thrifted; boots - unknown
When - Shania Twain

Hey guys!

Finally i'm back :) I've spent the last week in Berlin, had a show during the fashion week but also have to study in between my trips :/ A seperate post with pics from Berlin will follow for sure!!

Now to my outfit: the vest is one of my favourite things in my wardrobe! My mum showed that vest to me that she bought years ago & i just fell in love with it! I could really wear it with anything! Plus, i love pairing denim with leather that's why i chose to wear my faux leather pants from H&M for this outfit! It makes a fresh & comfy everyday look for warm summer days!
The sunnies are from Giant Vintage.. chic protection from the sun & your pocket mirror, all in one ;)



Kommentare:

  1. you look so beautiful :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heey meine Liebe!
    Ich veranstalte eine Aktion namens "Blog des Monats".
    Bei dieser Aktion kannst du dich für den Blog des Monats August bewerben oder für einfach für den Blog des Monats Juli abstimmen!
    Ich würde mich jedenfalls sehr über deine Teilnahme freuen, auch wenn du vielleicht nur abstimmst. :)

    >> http://beautycoral.blogspot.de/2013/07/blog-des-monats-juli.html

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wunderschöne bilder:) und echt schöner Blog<3
    wir folgen dir, folgst du uns auch?
    liebe grüße matea&vera
    http://aneverendingfriendshipveramatea.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3