ARCHIVE

29. August 2013

KING

 tee - Persunmall; skirt - Forever21; bag - Primark; sunnies//wedges - H&M

Hey guys!

I'm totally in love with these pics! This time my mum helped me out! During our shopping tour we stopped by the palace garden & took some pics of my outfit! 
The shirt is from Persunmall an awesome online shopping store! You should absolutely check the out!
I bought the skirt over a year ago at Forever21 & this is my first time wearing it! Never knew how to style..and finally i came up with this :) 
Oh and the bag - it accompanied me to so many castings already! I'm not a big fan of maxi bags but i love how everything a model/girl needs fits in it!
FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  BLOGLOVIN  //  TWITTER
-xo/Ola

Kommentare:

  1. i love the shoes!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schönes Outfit :)
    Und die Schuhe sind echt super!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du siehst wirklich schön aus! Und du hast so einen tollen Körper, =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the skirt - unusual cut. I like a medium to large bag myself - I carry a lot of stuff I don't need ;-)

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey pretty girl! Just found your blog. Love this skirt! It's such a fun length and I love the cut!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3