ARCHIVE

20. September 2013

Blue Letter

 bag // shorts - Primark; shirt - H&M; boots // hat - thrifted
Blue Letter - Fleetwood Mac

Hey guys!

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts..again! I just had to take a break from blogging and modeling for a while  & take a rest. Soon, my third semester of studies starts and apart from that, i'm gonna do some modeling jobs.
Now to the outfit: this supposed to be released in august because it was probably my favourite kind of summer outfits for going out with friends! The shirt is very lightweight so you can also wear on hot days! All in one, the outfit is very basic & simple, yet it has a western/70s touch!
I'm totally in love with these shorts i got at Primark in Berlin, as well as the bag! Those who are reading my blog for some time, will know that i'm totally obessed with fringes, tassels, cowboy boots/hats..anything western related!
FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN

-xo/Ola

Kommentare:

  1. beautiful shooting you look amazing!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice blog, I like it! Maybe follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know, I'll follow you then back :) Kisses
    Jenny

    http://lifestylelovefashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the hat!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. congrats on the modelling jobs! you are perfect for modelling :) loving the boots on you <3

    Metallic Paws

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3