ARCHIVE

5. September 2013

Honey, Hi!

 hat // jumpsuit - H&M; sunnies - GiantVintage; tee - Persunmall; boots - Pera
Honey, Hi! - Fleetwood Mac

Hey guys!

This is an outfit that i wore while spending a lovely day with my mom! I already have enough of my summer break..i'm slowly getting really bored so i'm going (window) shopping with my mom quite often recently and then grabbing some food on the way. That day we were dining at a small asia imbiss downtown..happy tummy :) Afterwards we got an ice cream and i spotted some badass boots in a shop..must haves!! Unfortunately i'm broke at the moment! But i'll get them as soon as i have money :))
This is the outfit i ended up with! This cute floral jumper that i purchased at H&M last year.. together with the pink glasses it gives the outfit a fun 70s vibe! The sunglasses are from Giant Vintage..they chose some glasses for me & somehow i didn't know how to style these for a long time..this is what i came up with :)
 a look through the sunnies :)
FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN
-xo/Ola

Kommentare:

  1. lovely dress!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful outfit!:) the hat is so cool! I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hope we’ll stay in touch♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the hat - LOVE.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3